• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Catch a looter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catch a looter

http://catchalooter.tumblr.com/

EDIT: also, see below

Unfortunately I'm very busy today, as we're showing stuff to the ad agency later. Can somebody else do the obvious thing of setting up an automated process to upload the images to Facebook where its automatic face recognition can identify these tossers and notify the police?
    Last edited by NickFitz; 9 August 2011, 09:45.

Russel. This fella is obviously as clever as you.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Russel. This fella is obviously as clever as you.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Another one: http://www.londonrioters.co.uk/identify/

Comment

Seems to recall reading that automated recognition works less well with black than with white faces. Simply a matter of contrast.

Plus you need hoody penetrators, they aren't all as daft as that bloke.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Seems to recall reading that automated recognition works less well with black than with white faces. Simply a matter of contrast.

Plus you need hoody penetrators, they aren't all as daft as that bloke.
            Look at the sites - plenty of faces that can easily be identified on there:

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Look at the sites - plenty of faces that can easily be identified on there:

Brilliant. You go out all gung ho to get a 50 inch plasma, and all that's left when you get there is a bag of Tesco value rice.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Brilliant. You go out all gung ho to get a 50 inch plasma, and all that's left when you get there is a bag of Tesco value rice.

Another relation to Russell.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I hope someone else managed to get some peas.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X