• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best place to 'obtain' .NET software

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best place to 'obtain' .NET software

Where would you go if you wanted to get a copy - for evaluation purposes only of course?

Shimano, I'm not sure what you mean by '.Net software', but Microsoft are currently beta testing Visual Studio 2005 -you can download it for free. Hurry while stocks last!

Comment

God it's .NET this and .NET that.

What's wrong with fecking Java for fecks sake? :rolleyes

Comment

you can download it for free.
        Not quite...

Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2 is now available to MSDN Subscribers through the MSDN Download Center and to all others for a nominal fee.

Comment

Download??? Isn't it a few gigabytes? Might take a while on a 56k modem!

Comment

I got an 'evaluation' copy of Visual Studio using BitTorrent. Download the Azureus client (or similar) and google for "visual studio torrent".

Comment

blimey cheapskates, VS.NET's only a couple of ton isn't it? SAP, I could understand it...

Comment

Thunderstorm,

these Chavs eh !

Milan.

Comment

indeed milan.

Comment

Working...
                  X