• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Riot map

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riot map

Map of reported incidents. Zoom into London for a true picture, the media are only reporting a fraction of what has been going on.

London riots / UK riots: verified areas - Google Maps

A conservative MP cretin just been on the BBC saying the army isn't the answer. He was in London last night and didn't see any sign of trouble, only a few areas were affected.

These f*****g MPs have their heads up their arse. Look at the f*****g map you morons!

If Cameron comes out with a similar softly softly let the police do their job approach London will be trashed tonight.

If only the scum targetted these plebs in their posh homes, maybe then they'd understand the problem. Though I bet their areas have a bit more active police presence than the scummy areas.
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

I want to see bloodied youths being dragged by the hair across the streets of London by riot police. They should then have those pictures of their battered bodies loaded on to their Facebook pages next to the pictures of them smiling with their loot and gang signs so show thats what happens when you act like animals.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I'll start getting worried when riots break out in Wandsworth.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        I'll start getting smug when riots break out in Wandsworth.

HTH
        FTFY
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
          Map of reported incidents. Zoom into London for a true picture, the media are only reporting a fraction of what has been going on.

London riots / UK riots: verified areas - Google Maps
          If it's true that "the media are only reporting a fraction of what's going on" then how come I first saw that map last night when it was linked to by the Grauniad amongst other media organisations (IIRC the Telegraph also linked to it)?

BTW, the map itself was created by the MD of MediaUK.com. Wonder what field he works in?

Comment

I meant the TV coverage, which is a tad easier to monitor than the whole internet based media!
            Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Of course now that they are sending a load of coppers to work in London tonight, it'll kick off in the other cities and towns... where there aren't enough left to clear it quickly....
              Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic

Comment

Originally posted by TraceRacing View Post
                Of course now that they are sending a load of coppers to work in London tonight, it'll kick off in the other cities and towns... where there aren't enough left to clear it quickly....
                Yep, Manchester is bound to be the next city on the news - 1000 sent from here. Absolutely ridiculous.

Comment

I get the feeling it will be a quiet night. The scum have loads of new kit to play with and sell on the black market.

All those coppers will be stood around with nothing to do so will end up targeting innocent by-passers out of frustration at being too late to the party.

Riot watch so far today:
                  Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Maybe this is a revolt, like they had in the middle east.

Next they will be camped out in Trafalgar Square
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                    X