• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

God bless agents

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God bless agents

We're always complaining about agents, so I thought I'd take their side for once.

The end client at my place has just gone bankrupt, but the agent (god bless 'em) has still paid up.

Erm, your contract was with the agent, not the end client. They were only fulfilling their contract.

And you think that is praise worthy?

oh dear tm
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Quite right too.

That first post just demonstrates what a dire service we get from agencies not how good they can be. Since when has honouring your contract been worthy of a medal but when they don't they're just acting normally.

Comment

Originally posted by bobhope
        We're always complaining about agents, so I thought I'd take their side for once.

The end client at my place has just gone bankrupt, but the agent (god bless 'em) has still paid up.
        Yes God bless agents and may Baby Jesus keep them safe at night. And may they gambol with the little lambikins and cute wickle fluffy bunny wabbits.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
        X