• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The "if only it were real" thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "if only it were real" thread

What happened to Jedward?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      What happened to Jedward?
      They've been touring and doing lots of press in Germany (don't you watch/read/listen to the German media now you're here?)

(I will admit I watched the riots last night live on Al Jazeera - English version though)
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        I will admit I watched the riots last night live on Al Jazeera - English version though

Yeah, was better coverage than BBC and Sky later on, who were mainly showing earlier footage. Maybe their news copters aren't allowed in the sky at night as they're too noisy.

Shame al jazeera closed up and went home at 11pm, just as it was really kicking off.

Couldn't believe the massive fires taking hold while the fire brigade waited ages for the rozzers to arrive to protect them. Proper infernos.
        Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
        Feist - I Feel It All
        Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
        X