• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

De-Bunk-ing firearms myths

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

De-Bunk-ing firearms myths

Myth 1: with legal firearms ownership you will still have to put your pants down on request of a thug

Answer: not unless you are Bunk who'd get his firearms license refused on the ground of being a coward

You are a Fuqwit AtW.
    I am winding you up in the other thread.
    If we had handguns in the UK then this chap would be dropping his draws at gunpoint.
    If he aint man enough to defend himself hand to hand then he aint gonna pull a .45. The big black guy in front of him on the other hand......

Edit: The chap looks fit enough to out run Bubba so why aint he legged it?
    Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post

Black guy; 'bend over and experience the big society, boy'
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

If we had handguns in the UK then this chap would be dropping his draws at gunpoint.
        Quiet. A chap with illegal gun who risks being shot dead will do lots of robberies for worn adult pants.

Comment

Maybe it's some racist propaganda by the BNP mob.
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
            I did think it looked photoshopped when I first saw it.
            Just saying like.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Quiet. A chap with illegal gun who risks being shot dead will do lots of robberies for worn adult pants.

Why do you assume that the big guy in the picture would not be entitled to own a gun? Instead of making that assumption go with the idea that he could hold one legally.
              Just saying like.

Comment

Why do you assume that the big guy in the picture would not be entitled to own a gun?
                Let's assume he legally managed to get a gun and used it for armed robbery.

How long he'll be able to get away with it? If he takes my wallet and walks away without searching me and I carry a concealed gun then he'd have his death warrant signed. The risks for those scumbags will increase greatly - it won't take long for them to realize that instead of slap on the risk they'll get killed "on the job" by legitimate gun owners.

Example, 10% of population have right to carry concealed runs.

All things equal (and more affluent who are higher value targets will be more likely to have guns), this means probability of NOT confronting someone with legal gun will be 50-50 by 6th robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                  Source seems to be daily wail, so you're probably right.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Alexei,
                    you would not know one end of a gun from the other. Thank God the authorities in this country take steps to routinely prevent armchair Rambos like you from ever getting anywhere close to one.
                    I wouldn't trust you to count your gonads and get the same number twice, never mind letting you loose on the streets with a gat!!
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X