• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manchester tonight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manchester tonight

The scum are rioting in Salford and central Manchester now. Selfridges torched apparently and a Bargain Booze looted.

Hope they don't target that big tower block with the Hilton hotel. Towering Inferno remake comes to mind.
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

On Sky News - looting a place called the Foot Asylum

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
      The scum are rioting in Salford and central Manchester now. Selfridges torched apparently and a Bargain Booze looted.

Hope they don't target that big tower block with the Hilton hotel. Towering Inferno remake comes to mind.
      Miss Selfridge not Selfridges.

I walked through the Northern Quarter around 17:30 with a laptop on my back and people were sat outside the bars and coffee shops as normal.
      Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
        I walked through the Northern Quarter around 17:30 with a laptop on my back and people were sat outside the bars and coffee shops as normal.
        Next time try to do that without wearing balaklava

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
          Miss Selfridge not Selfridges.

Didn't realise there was a difference.

Is she part of the same empire and set up her own store after having a tantrum with mummy and daddy about her shoe allowance?

Otherwise surely it's trademark infringement, unless Selfridges stole her trademark and get away with it by being bigger. Try open a store called Mr Apple and see how long it takes for some legal twats to loot your place.
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
          X