• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rioting in Knightsbridge and Sloane Square

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rioting in Knightsbridge and Sloane Square

The Dail Maily reported clashes tonight in Knightsbridge and Chelsea between rival groups of Sloane Rangers and Sloane Celtic.

The Hooray Henrys were caught in two minds as to which side they were on with some deserting their Sloane Ranger girlfriends for Sloane Celtic incomers.

Police report dozens arrested for hair pulling.

Police lines were pelted with gin and tonics.

The trouble didn't abate till Desperate Housewives came on the tellie.

Pippa Middleton (in a Sloane Rangers away strip) was spotted throwing a Molotov Cocktail (Vodka and Lime Juice) at the massed ranks of Sloane Celtic girlies.
    Last edited by Craic; 9 August 2011, 23:32.

What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

At least we know sasguru got back home safely... after midnight...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        At least we know sasguru got back home safely... after midnight...
        In truth, what pisses me right off is, I actually believe that multiculturalism is a fantastic thing, when in truth it appears that multiculturalism coupled with a benefit culture is turning Great Britain into some kind of a third world disaster zone. This is not about poor youth, it's about disenfranchisement coupled with a youth that thinks it's better than others & deserves something for nothing.

Our moral compass is broken.
        Last edited by MarillionFan; 9 August 2011, 23:56.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          In truth, what pisses me right off is, I actually believe that multiculturalism is a fantastic thing, when in truth it appears that multiculturalism coupled with a benefit culture is turning Great Britain into some kind of a third world disaster zone.
          You are correct, as usual.

If I wasn't Spartacus I'd say you are the one. Talk to you at lunch time tomorrow.
          Last edited by AtW; 10 August 2011, 00:02.

Comment

In truth, what pisses me right off is, I actually believe that multiculturalism is a fantastic thing, when in truth it appears that multiculturalism coupled with a benefit culture is turning Great Britain into some kind of a third world disaster zone. This is not about poor youth, it's about disenfranchisement coupled with a youth that thinks it's better than others & deserves something for nothing.

WHS^

Wait a minute... Are you the real MF
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Says a fat yank who has stolen a job absolutely no one there would be capable of doing (not that I'm saying MF can do it either).
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Craic View Post
                The Dail Maily reported clashes tonight in Knightsbridge and Chelsea between rival groups of Sloane Rangers and Sloane Celtic.

The Hooray Henrys were caught in two minds as to which side they were on with some deserting their Sloane Ranger girlfriends for Sloane Celtic incomers.

Police report dozens arrested for hair pulling.

Police lines were pelted with gin and tonics.

The trouble didn't abate till Desperate Housewives came on the tellie.

Pippa Middleton (in a Sloane Rangers away strip) was spotted throwing a Molotov Cocktail (Vodka and Lime Juice) at the massed ranks of Sloane Celtic girlies.
                Much better Craic. A small step in the right direction towards forum acceptance IMHO. Keep it up!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                X