• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Photoshoplooter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photoshoplooter

photoshoplooter

and so on...

And to my point earlier today

14 youths. 12 Black. 1 Asian. 1 White. And one Justin Bieber.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Comment

Shop a Moron (The Sun).

SHOP A MORON | The Sun |News

Which again, counting up colour(yes I know a couple of you think I'm being a card carrying KKK racist) is 28 to 9 on those pictures, which on my count makes it 76%, 24%, which again points to disenfranchised blacks teenage gangers in London.

Go figure. :
        Last edited by MarillionFan; 9 August 2011, 23:51.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

KUATB!

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-looter-2.html
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Shop a Moron (The Sun).

SHOP A MORON | The Sun |News

Which again, counting up colour(yes I know a couple of you think I'm being a card carrying KKK racist) is 28 to 9 on those pictures, which on my count makes it 76%, 24%, which again points to disenfranchised blacks teenage gangers in London.

Go figure. :
            I think it depends on the area of town. Apparently, in Enfield it was a majority white crowd looting. However, I don't think it's racist per se to state facts if indeed most London looters are black. The interesting thing is the explanations people come up with to explain the correlation. These will no doubt range from a view that black people are genetically pre-disposed to lawlessness to a view that this lawlessness stems from alienation and that black people are more likely to be alienated due to the inherent racism of society. And plenty of views in between.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              I think it depends on the area of town. Apparently, in Enfield it was a majority white crowd looting. However, I don't think it's racist per se to state facts if indeed most London looters are black. The interesting thing is the explanations people come up with to explain the correlation. These will no doubt range from a view that black people are genetically pre-disposed to lawlessness to a view that this lawlessness stems from alienation and that black people are more likely to be alienated due to the inherent racism of society. And plenty of views in between.
              The correlation is that in london gangs are mostly black and were knocking over clothes shop and shoe shops. If you look at Salford the crowd was mostly white and looked like the actors from Shameless and knocked over the off license and Mrs Selfridges.

Comment

Many views indeed. The big problem with the acceptable viewpoint on this issue is that wherever you look in the world you are grasping at very thin straws to try and support it.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  The correlation is that in london gangs are mostly black and were knocking over clothes shop and shoe shops. If you look at Salford the crowd was mostly white and looked like the actors from Shameless and knocked over the off license and Mrs Selfridges.
                  It goes to show how unrepresentative Eastenders is.

I thought Shameless was a reality show.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                  X