• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bored of all these threads on looting/chavs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored of all these threads on looting/chavs

Am I the only one who lives in a very nice area, no chavs, low crime, massive houses, Ferraris, Aston Martins and Maseratis on the driveways everywhere (I live here), who couldn't care less about the multicultural chavs that infest most cities?

Sorry, but if you can't afford to live somewhere nice and you like to vote Labour, put up and shut up, you voted for it.

Enjoy the violence and mayhem, I'm off to a local restaurant for lunch

Marco Polo

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Am I the only one who lives in a very nice area, no chavs, low crime, massive houses, Ferraris, Aston Martins and Maseratis on the driveways eve
    What's your full address?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Mr DimPrawn,
      DimPrawn Street 1,
      DimPrawnville,
      DimPrawn's Imagination
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

You're safe - no JD Sports there

Comment

(I live here)
          Looks like a nice place.

Just move it all about 300 miles south and I might consider moving there
          It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
            Looks like a nice place.

Just move it all about 300 miles south and I might consider moving there
            A building site full of half built naff new money mansions, under a flight path, inhabited by footballers and within spitting distance of Geordie Central?

No thanks.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Am I the only one who lives in a very nice area, no chavs, low crime, massive houses, Ferraris, Aston Martins and Maseratis on the driveways everywhere (I live here), who couldn't care less about the multicultural chavs that infest most cities?

Sorry, but if you can't afford to live somewhere nice and you like to vote Labour, put up and shut up, you voted for it.

Marco Polo
              Sounds like Somerset except we have Lambo's instead of Ferraris.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Marco Polo
                Originally posted by AtW View Post
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

It will calm down soon enough (when it rains probably). Just a bit of summer recreation for the great unwashed.
                  BUT - Does give you a good insight into society where the rule of law is ineffective i.e. total carnage, gangs roaming the streets picking on anyone weaker = us.
                  Benefits are simply the price we have to pay to keep a lid on all this, chuck enough at them to buy ale, baccy and sky and the rest of us can get on with our lives...

Comment

Originally posted by lukemg View Post
                    It will calm down soon enough (when it rains probably). Just a bit of summer recreation for the great unwashed.
                    BUT - Does give you a good insight into society where the rule of law is ineffective i.e. total carnage, gangs roaming the streets picking on anyone weaker = us.
                    Benefits are simply the price we have to pay to keep a lid on all this, chuck enough at them to buy ale, baccy and sky and the rest of us can get on with our lives...
                    What is starts to show is a complete and utter breakdown of parts of society. A feral rise where the underclass take over. It's like the Rise of the Planet of the Chavs or Escape from New York.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X