• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plants versus Zombies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plants versus Zombies

Mrs EO started playing this on the iPad. she got stuck on a level and asked me to have a look

now I cant put it down

m u s t h a v e w i l l p o w e r

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

I loved that game. Played it all the way through.

Getting the balance of initial defence vs early income generation right is the key to beating every level. The rest of the game is just silly fun... (Michael Jackson zombies are hilarious)
    It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

There is PvZ 2 coming (but not yet officially confirmed) so not a bad time to start training.
      Btw. they had to replace MJ with a more 'generic' dancer after Jackson estate complained...
      The real fun starts when you get to farm gold coins, so it's sun, vs guns, vs moar money
      Really good progression, really good value for the money, there's much worse ways to spend the time...

Comment

Great game. Utterly addictive.

Comment

Working...
        X