• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EDL Thugs Attack Riot Police

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EDL Thugs Attack Riot Police

English chaps defending their community?

London riots: vigilantes hurl bottles at police in Eltham - Telegraph

Give them some beer and they soon show their true colours.

A bunch of yobs looking for trouble under the guise of 'protecting England'. They probably only turned up last night as they were busy looting and petrol bombing 'foreigner' property the previous nights.

At least it gave the fuzz some baton practice while the looters stayed at home playing on their new Xbox.
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

"Local police denied the group were comprised of EDL members."

While I suspect there were EDL members present, it doesn't require very much imagination to see that they might be joined by the very rioters they are seeking to put down.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
        "Local police denied the group were comprised of EDL members."

While I suspect there were EDL members present, it doesn't require very much imagination to see that they might be joined by the very rioters they are seeking to put down.
        Good thing for you then eh?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Last night hundreds of police from eight separate forces tried to restore calm from the mainly white men.
          Interestingly, I never heard the media say "Last night hundreds of police from eight separate forces tried to restore calm from the mainly black and asian men helping themselves to trainers and plasma TV's." when the looting was in full swing?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Interestingly, I never heard the media say "Last night hundreds of police from eight separate forces tried to restore calm from the mainly black and asian men helping themselves to trainers and plasma TV's." when the looting was in full swing?

I get the impression that there were plenty of black AND white folks involved, but not a lot of Asians.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

How bizarre!

Originally posted by Mich The Tester in Holland
              I get the impression that there were plenty of black AND white folks involved, but not a lot of Asians.
              Mich, where do you get your impression from?

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Too busy running corner shops I suspect.

Comment

Too busy running corner shops I suspect.
                  Yep, these people, comin' over here, starting businesses and so on!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Mich, where do you get your impression from?
                    Birmingham.

Comment

Working...
                    X