• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Use of CUK Private Mail

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use of CUK Private Mail

Not sure how many people use PM's on CUK. For me it's used to communicate between the real people behind the poster on forum meme's away from the crap of the General board. To PM me is to ask me something specific & I use my real name, it is not to be used to carry on petty arguments from the board, whinge or bitch about something as tedious as rep or to be a complete bedwetting twunt.

Churchill, you need to grow up. Never PM me about anything again.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Not sure how many people use PM's on CUK. For me it's used to communicate between the real people behind the poster on forum meme's away from the crap of the General board. To PM me is to ask me something specific & I use my real name, it is not to be used to carry on petty arguments from the board, whinge or bitch about something as tedious as rep or to be a complete bedwetting twunt.

Comment

Please change your avatar, it's rather nsfw.
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

While to a tiny, tiny infinitesimal degree I agree the delete button followed by ignoring the issue is so much easier.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
          Please change your avatar, it's rather nsfw.
          Done(only supposed to be up for a night)

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            While to a tiny, tiny infinitesimal degree I agree the delete button followed by ignoring the issue is so much easier.
            How would that help his bedwetting?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Did I sell you something on Ebay. Stop PM'ing me. It's harrassement you over sensitive bedwetter.

Comment

Did I sell you something on Ebay. Stop PM'ing me. It's harrassement you over sensitive bedwetter.
                Oh the ironing!

Comment

Please change your avatar, it's rather nsfw
                  Did I miss a rude avatar? Please put it back.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    Did I miss a rude avatar? Please put it back.
                    It was a real picture of Churchill with a dummy in his mouth.

Comment

Working...
                    X