• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Family served with eviction notice from Wandsworth Council

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family served with eviction notice from Wandsworth Council

A suspected looter in this week’s riots and his mother are being thrown out of their council home.

In the first case of its kind, Daniel Sartain-Clarke, 18, and his mother have been served with an eviction notice as council bosses seek to turf them out of their £225,000 taxpayer-subsidised flat.

Sartain-Clarke is charged with violent disorder and attempting to steal electronic goods from the Currys store at Clapham Junction, South London, on Monday night.

More from the source: UK riots: Daniel Sartain-Clarke's family first to be evicted by Wandsworth Council | Mail Online

Just copy-pasting newspaper articles without commenting again?

She only looks 18 herself, even as a very young teen mum she doesn't look nearly old enough to have an 18-year-old kid.

Also... they are thrown out as being SUSPECTED of a crime?!
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      I'll repeat my comment posted above:

I was lost for words concerned about well being of our own sasguru who has not posted for a few days.

Comment

Don't be silly, Sas would be far too scared to go outside during a riot, let alone contemplate looting. He normally writes to his local paper about gang violence every time he sees more than 2 black people outside together.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Seems a shame since he shows his loyalty by wearing a Wandsworth council baseball cap.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

She only looks 18 herself, even as a very young teen mum she doesn't look nearly old enough to have an 18-year-old kid.

Also... they are thrown out as being SUSPECTED of a crime?!
            Not only is she being evicted because he is suspected of a crime, but the Council spokesman said she would be deemed to have made herself deliberately homeless.

Still, at least all those bent MPs were evicted from their taxpayer subsidised second homes.

Comment

He looks stoned out his box.

BBC made it out that they will get kicked out if found guilty. Just the way I called their reporting but I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                He looks stoned out his box.

BBC made it out that they will get kicked out if found guilty. Just the way I called their reporting but I don't know.
                She's been served with an eviction notice. If they are on benefits (which I don't know), they will no doubt end up in taxpayer funded (via Housing Benefit) private accommodation, rather than taxpayer subsidised social housing.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  She's been served with an eviction notice. If they are on benefits (which I don't know), they will no doubt end up in taxpayer funded (via Housing Benefit) private accommodation, rather than taxpayer subsidised social housing.
                  I doubt anyone will take them on privately now he has had his mush pictured on the front page of the Mail. Homeless hostels for this family then, can't say I am sad really.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    I doubt anyone will take them on privately now he has had his mush pictured on the front page of the Mail. Homeless hostels for this family then, can't say I am sad really.
                    Hostels are generally local authority funded and his mother is deemed to have made herself deliberately homeless. This is a crazy piece of Newspeak.

Comment

Working...
                    X