• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Professional Sub-Forum Cretinwatch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Professional Sub-Forum Cretinwatch

I know we all appreciate the strict policy on avoiding silly behaviour in the professional sub-forum. As this seems somewhat beyond certain posters - you know who you are - Cretinwatch has decided to create this thread to keep you all out of trouble.

If we can confine any unpleasantness about stupidity in the professional sub-forum to this thread, then everyone will be happier. Admin, I expect you'll want to make this a Sticky, so please be our guest.

I'll start:

F**king psychocandy again! Look at this: http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...id-agency.html

Seriously, what do you think you should do with it? I suspect that deliberately keeping it and not telling anyone may be classified as Theft. 6 months in the pokey and we'll evict your Mum thank-you-very-much.

What's wrong with you Greg? Did you not get enough attention as a child???

'Mummy, mummy psychocandy pushed me, mummy mummy Northernlad said a naughty word, mummy, mummy!'

Shut the fook up you bedwetting, whinging, look at me grass.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      What's wrong with you Greg? Did you not get enough attention as a child???

'Mummy, mummy psychocandy pushed me, mummy mummy Northernlad said a naughty word, mummy, mummy!'

Shut the fook up you bedwetting, whinging, look at me grass.
      Shhhh.

Comment

He makes I laff.

I'm looking forward to his future threads including

I've forgotten the pin for my bank card - HELP!!!
        One of my socks has a hole in, do you know anywhere that sells single black socks?
        There is rain coming in through my open window, what's the best way to stop it?
        The low petrol light on my car is on, does anyone know a good mechanic?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          He makes I laff.

I'm looking forward to his future threads including

I've forgotten the pin for my bank card - HELP!!!
          One of my socks has a hole in, do you know anywhere that sells single black socks?
          There is rain coming in through my open window, what's the best way to stop it?
          The low petrol light on my car is on, does anyone know a good mechanic?
          you missed out:
          Help, there's a dead hooker in my room, coke everywhere and I have to check out in 2 hours
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            you missed out:
            Help, there's a dead hooker in my room, coke everywhere and I have to check out in 2 hours
            Easy: Don't panic, MF always looks a bit grey in the morning.

Comment

you missed out:
              I found the advice on that thread very useful indeed.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                I found the advice on that thread very useful indeed.
                Don't mention it.

Comment

you missed out:
                  You mean the Ben Affleck placeholder thread

Comment

<guilty giggle>
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                    X