• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another short story about

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another short story about

Assassinating Blair in a highly improbable way. What other decent subject is there?

A chaotic end at the Blackpool conference
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Originally posted by xoggoth
    Assassinating Blair in a highly improbable way. What other decent subject is there?

A chaotic end at the Blackpool conference

Echelon will have trapped and recorded your subversive comments... your card is marked m'lad. Expect a knock at the door in the middle of the night

Comment

Hmmmm wonder how many "turr-ist" alarms that has set off...

Comment

Originally posted by cswd
        Talking of Echelon, I was driving up the A43 other week and there is a huge great monitoring station there on the north side. I can't find it on any maps (that might just be me being thick).

Fun!

Can you see it on Google Earth?

Comment

Originally posted by Gold Dalek
          Can you see it on Google Earth?
          Why, is that what you 'greater beings' use for navigation these days ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jakes Daddy
            Why, is that what you 'greater beings' use for navigation these days ?
            Naturally I tailor the message for the audience, as mere humans you do not have access to the range of navigational aids that us tin pots do

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              We Giant Alien Lizards have better Nav Aids than those pepper pots...
              But we do not suffer from halitosis

Comment

Originally posted by Gold Dalek
                But we do not suffer from halitosis
                Maybe not, but could you imagine the smell when you pop the lid on one of those mobile compost bins you ride around in
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Been to the dentist this a.m.

Now in the process of root canal treatment....

If that's not an "Oh Dear(tm)", I don't know what is...

Daleks don't know how lucky they are not to have teeth...

Dentures... why postpone the inevitable!

Comment

I had contemplated that, but a Giant Alien Lizard with dentures just doesn't have the same sort of street cred...

And imagine how much dentufix I'd require...

Theres always implants.....

The vet offered us those for the dog when he broke a canine, said they did a nice line in tungsten teeth implants. Fancy a nice bright steely smile
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X