• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor hotels in Paris?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contractor hotels in Paris?

Pref on the RER A line for La Defense.

Any suggestions for somewhere not completely soulless but still having a decent shower and pref wifi for circa €100/night

TIA

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Pref on the RER A line for La Defense.

Any suggestions for somewhere not completely soulless but still having a decent shower and pref wifi for circa €100/night

TIA
    That's not much of a budget (though could work in August being as Paris is closed for the month). On a budget there is a Ibis on Bd de Neuilley which is pretty central La Defense (though there is not a lot to do of an evening in that area). You will probably find Metro Line 1 better than Rer A

I have used here once: Hotel Paris Neuilly which was OK (easy enough to get into La Defense).

By preference I usually used the Evergreen Laurel in Levallois - though that's on Metro Line 3 so may not suit depending upon where in La Defense you want to be (it's easier to walk).

But, I've not been there for a couple of years.

Comment

I am very interested in that too, so if anyone has some other suggestions, I am all ears.

Comment

Working...
      X