• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

She had this comming

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She had this comming

Who gets drunk before picking their kid up from school

The school’s deputy headteacher, Kate Richards, was alerted to the mother’s condition by a teaching assistant who told her: ‘She’s hammered.’
    How many wake-up calls does this woman need

The court heard the drink driving offence was not Fox’s first and she had previously been caught with a child in her vehicle.
    Julie Fox so drunk on school run that teacher confiscated her car keys | Mail Online
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

I bet thats vodka in the water bottle too
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Maybe her drinks had been spiked. There's a lot of it about.

BBC News - Blackburn Rovers boss Steve Kean banned from driving

The 43-year-old pleaded guilty at Macclesfield Magistrates' Court earlier, but tried to escape a ban claiming his drink had been spiked.

Kean was almost twice the legal limit when he failed a breath test, after being stopped on the southbound carriageway of the M6 in Cheshire on 14 May.

The prosecution said he had sped past a police patrol car, near Knutsford, at 90mph.

The officers, who were driving at 50mph, pulled his Mercedes over and a breath test recorded a level of 65 micrograms of alcohol per 100 millilitres of breath.
      Muppet.
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

She was driving a BMW - enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
          She was driving a BMW - enough said.

And her next car will be an Audi.
          Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Still don't know why people drink and drive, it just not worth the risk!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremiah at Smith Craven View Post

Same reason why people loot. They don't realise/understand it's not worth the risk until they're caught. Even then it depends on the punishment.
              Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

If she had been thinking, she should have done a runner as soon as the teacher took the car keys and said she was calling the police. A good 24 hours on the run and she'd have been sober and able to pass a police breath test.
                But being bladdered I guess she couldn't think straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremiah at Smith Craven View Post
                  I suspect many are alcoholics - this woman would appear to be one.

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                    Same reason why people loot. They don't realise/understand it's not worth the risk until they're caught. Even then it depends on the punishment.
                    Not really - being addicted to drink is the likely cause - not the same as looting.

Comment

Working...
                    X