• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another 415000 Council

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another 415000 Council

Migrants need 415,000 new council homes | The Sun |News

Another 415000 council homes required for immigrants. Seems an interesting headline number. Be more
    interested in knowing what the actual breakdown of working/non working immigration percentages are plus the associated costs / taxes of supporting said groups. Does seem ludicrous that in the UK we'll house everyone who turns up.

In the case of Somalia you start to ask the question
    whether Europe should interfere in
    those types of countries from a political / military perspective
    to try and reduce the influx of refugees into European counties .
    Last edited by MarillionFan; 17 August 2011, 06:50.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

I say we take off and nuke the entire place from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

There are 1000's of empty houses in Ireland, the UK government could rent them from NAMA send them over there.
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

We should have done what the Australians are doing, bribe a poor country to take the immigrants and fly them out as soon as they are found. Too late now I know.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          We should have done what the Australians are doing, bribe a poor country to take the immigrants and fly them out as soon as they are found. Too late now I know.
          We've taken Australia's bribe, we should deal with the consequences
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Indeed.

End of pirates.

A win win situation.
            I find your incessant racist behaviour towards pirates a little discomforting.

They don't all steal, have peg legs, patch and a parrot you know.

You bloody racist.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
            X