• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is there a doctor in the house? AKA This bench lark is hazardous to ones health

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a doctor in the house? AKA This bench lark is hazardous to ones health

Decided to spend my time cleaning out the garden as I have decided to not sell but cash in on the letting market, put my foot through a rotten step and went arse over tit slashing my wrist open, managed to avoid the major artery but now stuck in A&E waiting to be stitched up
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Decided to spend my time cleaning out the garden as I have decided to not sell but cash in on the letting market, put my foot through a rotten step and went arse over tit slashing my wrist open, managed to avoid the major artery but now stuck in A&E waiting to be stitched up
    you are Rupert Rigsby and I want my £5 deposit back
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Yes, us contractors get stitched up whether we're in work or not..

Comment

This is why you should be relaxing on the beach and having your man do the odd jobs. That is what bench time is for.

**Could somebody please explain this concept to my wife too.
        Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Has Old Greg been sitting on that step? You might need an additional test.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Lol!

Comment

Working...
            X