• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Celebrity Big Brother

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celebrity Big Brother

Unconfirmed rumour is that Tyson and Charlie Sheen are in it, as well as Pamela Anderson, the Duchess of York and Ricky Hatton. Although "a big star" has reportedly just dropped out and Tyson and others deny they are in it.

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Unconfirmed rumour is that Tyson and Charlie Sheen are in it, as well as Pamela Anderson, the Duchess of York and Ricky Hatton. Although "a big star" has reportedly just dropped out and Tyson and others deny they are in it.
    Ricky Hatton ? A man who finished his career being battered around the ring so badly, he looked like a Micheal Barrymore party guest ?

Charlie Sheen might be interesting though
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      Ricky Hatton ? A man who finished his career being battered around the ring so badly, he looked like a Micheal Barrymore party guest ?

Charlie Sheen might be interesting though
      Oi! OI!!!!!! You Scottish Twunt.

Don't you dare start insulting the Hitman. He was a proper fighter. You can count on no fingers the number of decent world class Scottish boxers there have been. You may like to give it the 'Glasgee kiss' but when it
      comes to World Boxing all you've got is a 'wee jobby by Jimmy Krankie'
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Don't you dare start insulting the Hitman. He was a proper fighter. You can count on no fingers the number of decent world class Scottish boxers there have been. You may like to give it the 'Glasgee kiss' but when it
        Google 'Scottish boxers', and educate yourself
        Me, me, me...

Comment

And Ken Buchanan, Jim Watt, Pat Clinton, Benny Lynch, Walter McGowan, Jackie Paterson and very nearly Scott Harrison until he let the drink and acid take over

How many fingers you got on that hand ?
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Not enough for a decent

Me, me, me...

Comment

And Ken Buchanan, Jim Watt, Pat Clinton, Benny Lynch, Walter McGowan, Jackie Paterson and very nearly Scott Harrison until he let the drink and acid take over

I'll give you Jim Watt. Scott Harrison was a pisshead and weighed in less than one of my turds. In addition apart from Scott every name is 20 years plus.

Any Heavyweight, Light Heavyweight, Cruiser Weights or Super Middles???

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                Not enough for a decent

They should do a film with Wesley Snipes. Scotsmen cannae box.

Comment

I'll give you Jim Watt. Scott Harrison was a pisshead and weighed in less than one of my turds. In addition apart from Scott every name is 20 years plus.

Any Heavyweight, Light Heavyweight, Cruiser Weights or Super Middles???
                  Only after closing time.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

They should do a film with Wesley Snipes. Scotsmen cannae box.
                    Fancy yer chances?
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X