• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One world government a step closer (according to the sun)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One world government a step closer (according to the sun)

SchminkyPinkyLinky

THE leaders of France and Germany tonight called on Eurozone nations to form a "collective government" to save the struggling currency.

French President Nicolas Sarkozy and German Chancellor Angela Merkel put forward the radical plan to balance the budgets of the 17 nations that use the crisis-hit single currency.

They said they want a "true European economic government" that would consist of the heads of state of all member nations.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Don't be alarmed but one poster on here collects our avatars and makes mosaics out of them. For fun

Wouldnt worry much if I were you old bean - granted its a tad unorthodox - yet bear in mind its all part of growing up and being British.
    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 17 August 2011, 22:27.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
      Don't be alarmed but one poster on here collects our avatars and makes mosaics out of them. For fun

Wouldnt worry much if I were you old bean - granted its a tad unorthodox - yet bear in mind its all part of growing up and being British.
      Yank
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
      X