• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

T.i.w.l.t.d.b.i.d

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T.i.w.l.t.d.b.i.d

(Things I Would Like To Do Before I Die)
    • Bet £10,000 on a single hand of poker
    • Rampage through a shopping centre in a tank
    • Blow something up with high explosives
    • Drive at over 150mph on a UK road
    • Organise a coup d’état in a small, mineral rich west African country
    • Buy Tottenham Hotspurs, sell the entire playing staff on eBay and bulldoze White Heart Lane to provide parking for Ashburton Grove
    • Work out what are the rules to American Football, that is if there are any
    • Meet one of the hundreds of Russian women who email me every day
    • Run for political office, and say “Nah I’ve changed my mind” on polling day
    • Kidnap Tim Westwood and beat him with a turntable until he stops speaking like a tool, innit!
    • Finish a game of Solitare on a Windows 3.11 system
    • Perform an awesome 15 minute guitar solo infront of a packed arena, culminating in the destruction of said guitar by either creating a small bonfire or smashing it (* I may need to learn to play the guitar first)
    • Find a German with a sense of humour
    • Jump out of a giant cake
    • Pop Jordan/Katie Prices chesticles with a pin
    • Using complex, detailed and highly scientific algorithms prove Tom & Jerry is the best cartoon ever, fact!
    • Stage a one man rendition of the classic film Airplane!
    • Find out what Willis was talking about?!
    • Swim in custard
    • Run down Oxford Street on Christmas Eve, fall to the floor in the foetal position chanting “Santa IS real” over and over
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Never ever ever ever refer to them as Hotspurs or I will hunt you down and kill you.

Clear?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I say kill, prolly more like maim.

Comment

I say maim, prolly more like whinge loudly and then burst into tears, but you get the idea.

Just don't! OK.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          I say maim, prolly more like whinge loudly and then burst into tears, but you get the idea.

Just don't! OK.

Are you still moaning about the Tottenham Hotspurs?
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

• Watch SY01 trying to kill someone with his bare hands
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Are you still moaning about the Tottenham Hotspurs?
              Is that the same as Tottingham Hotspurs?
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                Never ever ever ever refer to them as Hotspurs or I will hunt you down and kill you.

Clear?
                I normally just call them "Our disabled little friend's next door that if they were a dog you would have shot by now"
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Or, if they were in France, and a horse, you would have eaten them.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

You might as well add "have sex" to that list because from the amount of time on your hands I'd guess you're a virgin!

Comment

Working...
                    X