• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone else finding Yahoo Mail totally unusable?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else finding Yahoo Mail totally unusable?

Click on a title in the inbox gives "problem loading the message ..", and this happens every day now.

Time, methinks, to start using my Google mail exclusively now.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Click on a title in the inbox gives "problem loading the message ..", and this happens every day now.

Working fine for me. It is quite novel having access to web mail on site for me.
    Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Works ok for me too me ole son.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I only use my Yahoo account for providing an email address to sites that want one and which I otherwise don't want to be spammed by.

Comment

I found it very slow over the past few days. Seems to be OK today though.

I hate the new interface, I have gone back to the older one. If they force users to go to the new style then I will leave for GMail or other...
          It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

works for me but is really only a spam repository now, plus the constant bugging for me to upgrade to the new yahoo mail is a royal pain

nothing could be worse than Lotus Notes for email - easily the worst application I've ever used...
            sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from malice - Asimov (sort of)

there is no art in a factory, not even in an art factory - Mixerman

everyone is stupid some of the time - trad.

Comment

I'm going to ditch it too if the new interface is forced on me. It's slow and crap, feedback which was given several times during the beta.

Comment

You can't attach files using the new interface on IE8/9.

Talk about a fundamental flaw.

Works on Firefox tho.

Comment

Working...
                X