• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So who's going to say.......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who's going to say.......

told you so!

NHS IT System unable to cope?

So what the hell is an "Informatician"?

Sounds like a bunch of academics with nothing better to do than stick their noses in and look for trouble.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Often wonder why some academics have to talk in such a pussy footing style. Why not call a spade a spade: the wunch of bankers running the scam don't want peer review 'cause they know it was fscked before they even started.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Of course it will cope.

Wendigo in "gone native" mode.

Comment

I wonder what Patricia Hewitt's response will be?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Hart-floot
            I wonder what Patricia Hewitt's response will be?!?
            Hewitt quote generator:

“We want to ask people how services can more effectively promote good health, as well as treat disease, and how we can empower people to have more say in the care they receive in the community and their homes.”

More random bollocks from the queen of patronising soundbites can be found here:-

http://en.thinkexist.com/quotes/patricia_hewitt/
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

[QUOTE=hyperD]Hewitt quote generator:

“We want to ask people how services can more effectively promote good health, as well as treat disease, and how we can empower people to have more say in the care they receive in the community and their homes.”

What's all this about care in the community and homes - it's care in bloody hospitals that we want - what's it going to be now NHS SOS - do it yourself vasectomies anyone?

Comment

if there's one thing i hate it's academics wtf do they know about anything if its not in a lousy text book

Comment

about 100 x more than a politician....
                  Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
                  X