• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract offer withdrawn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contract offer withdrawn

At large telco in NL. Clientco has decided to staff project with permies.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Bummer, you benched yet or was this lining something up?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Bummer, you benched yet or was this lining something up?
      Lining up for start in two weeks time. There are loads of contract adverts being pulled here in NL right now as well as actual contracts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Bobs?

Comment

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            [IMG]
            Nope, not them.

Comment

Update; just phoned an 'insider' who says they're announcing redundancies.

Comment

Update; just phoned an 'insider' who says they're announcing redundancies.
                Sorry to hear about the offer. Seems like the world is changing, and it's going to be a lot worse than in 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                  Sorry to hear about the offer. Seems like the world is changing, and it's going to be a lot worse than in 2008.

I'm thinking of staying in Zurich as the financial storms don't seem to be as bad here.
                  Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                    I'm thinking of staying in Zurich as the financial storms don't seem to be as bad here.
                    You might as well stay there, seeing how the Franc is the only currency in this region worth earning.

Comment

Working...
                    X