• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prince2 training company

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prince2 training company

Hi,

Looking for a prince2 foundation course, just wondered if anyone had any recommendations, quality of course is more important than the price....I'm looking to train someone in prince and thus need a prince training course and not a bootcamp to pass an exam...

Any recommendations please?

Thanks

Mark

Pretty much all PRINCE2 training I've encountered is geared towards passing the exam, I'm afraid market forces come into play here and that's what most people want. If you want generic PM skills training you’re better off looking at the APM style courses that focus more on day-to-day methods and techniques rather than the PRINCE2 process itself. Good PMs tend to rely on their core skills and draw on the PRINCE2 process when its required (by the project or the client), rather than using PRINCE2 as a starting point.

Comment

I can highly recommend FGI Ltd.

Comment

Slightly off topic but does anyone else see a guy having a pot noodle on the cover?
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

On the opposite note, can anyone recommend a nice cheap course that is completely geared towards passing the exam?

Just so I can get it on my CV!

Comment

Originally posted by remoh1972 View Post
            Hi,

Looking for a prince2 foundation course, just wondered if anyone had any recommendations, quality of course is more important than the price....I'm looking to train someone in prince and thus need a prince training course and not a bootcamp to pass an exam...

Any recommendations please?

Thanks

Mark
            I run one to one Prince II courses. £2,500.00 for five days and includes flights accommodation and food. Guaranteed to pass exam.

Terms and conditions apply.
            Guarantee covers cost of one exam refund only.
            Last edited by Paddy; 19 August 2011, 15:03.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              I run one to one Prince II courses. £2,500.00 for five days and includes fights accommodation and food. Guaranteed to pass exam.
              Terms and conditions apply.
              Guarantee covers cost of one exam refund only.
              Do we have to? I'm more of a lover than a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by chana7 View Post
                Do we have to? I'm more of a lover than a fighter.
                At least give me a chance to edit it.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by chana7 View Post
                  On the opposite note, can anyone recommend a nice cheap course that is completely geared towards passing the exam?

Just so I can get it on my CV!
                  There's a CBT I'm going to download this weekend, I'll post the link when I get home - it's a couple of hundred quid about.

I'm looking at this:

http://www.prince2training.net/PRINC...ctitioner.html
                  Last edited by Jog On; 19 August 2011, 18:40.
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

You'd be better off doing an Certified Scrum Master course IMHO. Agile is all the rage these days...
                    Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Working...
                    X