• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WTF Of The Day: Miss Selfridge fire suspect released

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF Of The Day: Miss Selfridge fire suspect released

BBC News - Miss Selfridge shop fire charges dropped against teen

An 18-year-old man who was held in custody accused of setting fire to a Miss Selfridge store during riots in Manchester has had his charges dropped.
    Police said a 50-year-old man had been arrested on suspicion of arson.
    This bit threw me for a while until I re-read the article and saw it was related to the 18 year old's flat that had been torched while he was in custody, and not the Miss Selfridge shop.
    A GMP spokeswoman said: "No-one was injured. The cause of the fire is still under investigation but is not believed to be deliberate."

So, the scumbag in the following photo/video evidence is 50 yrs old and not a young scrote!?

Manchester riots: Thug set fire to Miss Selfridge and caused High Street inferno | Mail Online

I think someone needs to go to specsavers.
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Obviously wrong, people 50 or over never commit any crimes. Horrible young people stick on fake lumps and bald spots and paint wrinkles on to try and frame us.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
    X