• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who was the best Doctor companian ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who was the best Doctor companian ?

The Doctor has a habit of picking up travelling companions (sometimes referred to as his assistants), by accident or design.
    More often than not, these are young people from modern-day Earth, but others have come from Earth's past and future, and even from other planets.
    The Doctor's companions invariably leave him after a while, and they number more than twenty.
    Who was your favourite, and why ?

Discuss

(el duder, you are banned from this thread as you will no doubt talk about spanking your monkey in full view of the front room window, or some other disturbed practice)

K9 and he's comming back
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
      K9 and he's comming back
      Oh gods, please not that...

Anyway, it has to be a choice between Leela ( no surpise there ) and Sarah-Jane Smith.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Doctor Dolittle - Great Talent!

oops - missed the 'companion' bit --> Polynesia!
        Last edited by Pinto; 11 April 2006, 13:35.

Comment

They were all slappers of the highest order...

Did any of the do any 'risqué' modelling early in their careers?

Comment

For great cameltoe action, Zoe Herriot, played by Wendy Padbury was your girl but for some top breast oggling, has to be Nicola Bryant (Peri). In true Fortune Green style:

(Click here if picture doesn't appear)
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Oh errrr... I'm just off to the toilets ....face doesn't look too good... but who's looking at her face?

Comment

Originally posted by Gold Dalek
                They were all slappers of the highest order...

Did any of the do any 'risqué' modelling early in their careers?
                I think Lalla Ward had her norks and bush out for some vampiresque TV b-movie work.
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Dear God ......

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    I'm sure our Dalek friends will remember the Companion who appeared in the centrefold showing her all with a Dalek...
                    Yeh baby.... Dalek luuuurve machine

Comment

Working...
                    X