• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've been away. Apparently the chavs have been rioting.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been away. Apparently the chavs have been rioting.

Evening All.

Wot's going on in the UK then ?

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
    Evening All.

Wot's going on in the UK then ?

Where have you been that has no news? You can even get Internet at the top of Everest.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

What anarchy.

SPIEGEL ONLINE - News
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        What anarchy.

SPIEGEL ONLINE - News
        Nothing compared to the anarchy your new pals unleashed in 1870, 1914 and 1945.

HTH
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          What anarchy.

SPIEGEL ONLINE - News
          Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Nothing compared to the anarchy your new pals unleashed in 1870, 1914 and 1945.

HTH
          Just to make sure
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
            Just to make sure
            Would you two get a room.

You realise I had to get the screen wash out when his/her messages appear.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
            X