• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nurture Group formerly known as Connect Group - contractor non payment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nurture Group formerly known as Connect Group - contractor non payment

All IT Contractors please be aware that Nurture People formerly known as Connect Group may be having financial difficulties.

They have not paid their contractors for the last 3 months.

<Mod snip>

Are you sure

are you one of them.?

what's the excuse.?

Comment

Just wanted to nip this little rumor in the bud - I'm a Director within Nurture People and can confirm that every contractor that works through this group have all been paid in full. The reason for the delay is we have recently been acquired by the Networkers Group Holdings (Pertemps Recruitment Partnership Limited) who are the second largest Privately owned Recruitment business in the UK.

Everything is well within Nurture People – please follow the link if you have any queries.

w ww..staffingindustry.com/eng/Research-Publications/Daily-News/UK-Pertemps-continues-on-acquisition-trail

Comment

Did you tell your contractors about the acquisition and the reason for the payment delay?

It would have been a nice touch if you had (and might have stopped the posting on here).
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

A 3 month delay!!! That is disgraceful.

Comment

Regardless of the reason a 3 month delay is atrocious. And why would the takeover cause payment delays anyway?

Comment

Terry - Given the current economic climate, along with a number of recent agency and scheme failures, I am shocked that you allow a 3 month payment delay to occur without informing your contractors.

I certainly am not surprised at Formerconnect's reaction, and personally would still be very much concerned.

Comment

In response to your queries the delays were not acceptable or the level of communication from within the Business, for that we apologies. There are a lot of bitter ex-employees who are stoking the fires and trying to make this situation worse than it currently is.

All contractors who have been affected have been given compensation, every contractors has been called personally and spoken to by a member of the business with an apology and explanation.

Yet again we apologise for any problems caused, this will never happen again due to the new majority share holders being privatly funded.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Payne View Post
                  In response to your queries the delays were not acceptable or the level of communication from within the Business, for that we apologies. There are a lot of bitter ex-employees who are stoking the fires and trying to make this situation worse than it currently is.

All contractors who have been affected have been given compensation, every contractors has been called personally and spoken to by a member of the business with an apology and explanation.

Yet again we apologise for any problems caused, this will never happen again due to the new majority share holders being privatly funded.
                  So it was financial difficulty then and not the buy out that led to the late payments? The buy out is what saved you?

Comment

Nurture people non payment again...!!!

All contractors beware of Nurture people, despite Terry Payne's statement and promises....I've yet to be paid for August....this is the 5th time(out of 7!) i've not been paid on time....and not even a phone call to explain...!! awful service and lack of customer care...

Comment

Working...
                    X