• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Evidence discredits theory of evolution for ever

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evidence discredits theory of evolution for ever

Enough said

Scientific Evidence

What excuse will the God haters come up with now to justify their hubris?
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Yawn...

Just read this thread and F.O.A.D.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/threa...evolution.html

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
      Enough said

Scientific Evidence

It's an article sponsored by a religious organisation, what the F did you expect the outcome to be.

When an evolution supporting organisation come out and publicly say that evolution is rubbish then you've got proof but until then you've just got bias science

Comment

Enough said

Scientific Evidence

Sorry Chico, I looked at the web site but I'm pretty sure it didn't show any evidence.

Comment

[QUOTE=Chico]Enough said

Scientific Evidence

Nope, completely fail to see how this supports your claim. I would also like to add that it is a really boring article

Comment

Originally posted by expat
            Sorry Chico, I looked at the web site but I'm pretty sure it didn't show any evidence.
            I saw quite a lot of evidence of stupidity on that website.

Comment

Enough said

Scientific Evidence

Blimey, not another bizarre headcase who thinks that giving the thumbs up to evolutionary theory equates with God hating.

Just get yourself back to your Texan Fundamentalists' Ranch, you sad loser. It's nuts like you that give Christianity a bad name.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Jack
                It's nuts like you that give Christianity a bad name.
                Unfortunately, as a Christian myself, I have to agree with that.

Take no notice though, this gentleman has demonstrated many times on this forum that he is no Christian. I suspect he is stirring the pot for some perverse reason or delight of his own.

Comment

Hi Chico - how's it going? Cocked up your "big-hitter" project yet? Never mind, it's only a matter of time given your analytic and logical skills
                  Or maybe you're just the tea-boy after all, you little fruitcake, you
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Ahhh, well spotted sasguru. Our resident big hitter crawls back out of the woodwork again.

Wasn't he claiming to be a Mossad agent last time he was here?
                    I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Working...
                    X