• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Womens Football

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Womens Football

If they still swap shirts at full time I might start watching this
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

I've finally got around to watching the series "Edwardian farm" that I recorded some time back, and on that they said Women's football was taking off at the start of the 20th Century, around the time of the First World War. Women would make armaments and afterwards play football to crowds of hundreds of thousands IIRC. But stadiums allowing women's football were threatened by exclusion by a football body, or something, which set it back 50 years. I wonder if it would become more popular if they wore bikinis or swimsuits, like volleyball and track events?

Comment

I prefer watching naked women’s volleyball.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        I wonder if it would become more popular if they wore bikinis or swimsuits, like volleyball and track events?
        Nope.

It would become more popular if they had more media coverage.

ITV then Channel 4 used to show random sports (including women's football, Kabaddi and British wrestling) which became really popular but they dumped them for various reasons.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          I wonder if it would become more popular if they wore bikinis or swimsuits, like volleyball and track events?
          I doubt it. Most men are probably aware womens football is a complete c**ktease. We all know they are lesbians.

Might as well watch volleyball instead and fantasise about them asking you to help clear the sand out of their bras ....

Comment

That Rachel Hey-Hoe Flynnt gives me the horn.

Comment

Working...
            X