• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hot hot hot

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot hot hot

I look like a lobster...

Day 1: Darmstadt to Como. Temperatures ranging from 25 to 31. One severe downpour by Lago Maggiorie
    Day 2: Como to just outside Nice. Temperatures hovering around 30. Straight into the pool followed by ice cold beer on the terrace overlooking the valley
    Day 3: Well its currently 33. Just got out of the pool (again) and am glowing. Wine tonight...

Monaco tomorrow and then back in the pool.

(I haven't swum in over 30 years and boy does it show. Straight to the bottom )
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

I'm sat here in the kitchen dripping. Mercury is around 35 C
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Apprently it pissed down all day in Darmstadt...
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Apprently it pissed down all day in Darmstadt...
        It's become cloudy all over now in Munich. Sunny all day. The clouds have not resulted in a drop in temperate, if anything it's become really stuffy.

Time for a curry.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

A beautiful day in green England, with the temperature just right when you aren't near a body of water to swim in. Low 20s I expect.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            So it's hot and you sit in your kitchen. Sad.
            I've just been to our local beer garden with my mates for a a nice round or two cold beers.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

I've just bought a litre of ice-cream. Yummy.

Comment

30.5° here, outside.

Pleasant.
                Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Sunny and 15° here
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                    Sunny and 15° here
                    That is the disadvantage of being further south, and in the lee of a mountain.

Sun already down.
                    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                    X