• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What the hell is going on.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell is going on.

When I try and write and SMS on my HTC desire Z, g takes me to google mail and s saves the message as draft. So I cannot type anything with a g or an s in it.

I've checked and all keyboard shortcuts on the homepage are unassigned.

What a butt reaming world class arse pain.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    When I try and write and SMS on my HTC desire Z, g takes me to google mail and s saves the message as draft. So I cannot type anything with a g or an s in it.

That's what happens when there's no control, no Big Brother, no iSteve.

Forget Flash, forget Java, trust Apple. You know it makes sense...

Sent from my iLockedDownDevice, that just, works...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      That's what happens when there's no control, no Big Brother, no iSteve.

Forget Flash, forget Java, trust Apple. You know it makes sense...

Sent from my iLockedDownDevice, that just, works...

Comment

for me it's always a choice between iphone (if your looking for a fun gadget) or blackberry (for communication practicality). What's the point in getting an android?

Comment

Try taking out the battery seems to work for some:
          Desire Z sometimes has strange keyboardshortcuts. WHY? - Android Forums

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
          for me it's always a choice between iphone (if your looking for a fun gadget) or blackberry (for communication practicality). What's the point in getting an android?
          Because they are fun gadgets, and I find them practical for communicating

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
            It saves you having to carry an iPhone and a BlackBerry.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

So I cannot type anything with a g or an s in it.
              Just replace them with a 9 and a 5, solves the problem and you'll look l33t in the process.

Comment

Working...
              X