• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sound Off, Marines

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sound Off, Marines

Seems like this forum is swimming with refugee Dr Who characters and monsters at the moment. Makes you almost wistful for the Cornish farmers, revolutionary communists and fundamentalist Christians.

Anyway, we need some discipline here and the best place to start is with a census. So all you Dr Who rabble, front and centre and sound off like you've got a pair...

But I'm real.

Character indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      there are no evil acid dripping monsters from Sirs Oevre on the Board? Sir?
      I'm trying my best.

Comment

Well you try doing all that whilst being fractured in time.

Comment

What's all this noise then? We'll have no trouble here, sergeant. This is a local thread for local people (and natives of the planet Skaro).

Comment

Originally posted by Scaroth of the Jagaroth
            Well you try doing all that whilst being fractured in time.
            Light weight.

Comment

Can I join in - I know I'm not an alien, but I'd make someone a feisty companion (and I can run in 4 inch heels...)
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak
                Can I join in - I know I'm not an alien, but I'd make someone a feisty companion (and I can run in 4 inch heels...)
                Hey babe, don't hang around with the good guys, us bad guys are much more fun. So, how about it? Fancy being the new Countess Scarlioni?

Comment

You Dr Who scum are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human, fcuking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian tulip. Because I am hard you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on Cybermen, Yeti, Autons or Quarks. Here you are all equally worthless.

Comment

Working...
                  X