• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Double Extended!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double Extended!

Yes, it's an extender!

Had an extention on the table, three months from Sept, not accepted yet, prolly will on last minute tho whilst I look for ideal_gig_on_doorstep, just got offered another two months after that!

Hmm, plus we've got some POWER7's being racked up now, CV-tastic!

Just wish it wasn't the back of beyond.....

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Winner!

Comment

I told the missus to wake me up by tapping on the door softly, but firmly
          because I like soft firm knockers

boom boom

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Nice one stek

Comment

good work

"Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Nice one on the extension and nice one on the POWER7's..

Comment

Are you perchance in Swansea? I keep getting called up about that gig, but it's just way to far from home.
                  And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Originally posted by b0redom View Post
                    Are you perchance in Swansea? I keep getting called up about that gig, but it's just way to far from home.
                    Fraid so.

Location not ideal but depleted warchest dictates and the rate is great...

Comment

Working...
                    X