• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prediction Corner

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prediction Corner

Contractors, CUK readers and Daleks

Readers may recall that in February I mentioned to be in the lookout for a sharp rise in the price of Oil in Late March Early April which would be in indicator that the Bush administration had decided to wage a millitary campagin against Iran.

Oil prices are now at an all time high,the Iranian Oil Bourse is in action, the stage is set for the final coutndown, the Rapturist index is at meltdown point.

So what next, does Iran have the nuke from Ukraine or Pakistan already, and the Whitehouse know this, is this crises being engineered by Christian extermists in the Whitehouse to fulfill the End Days prophecy ... will Iran still make the World Cup ...

Its your comments that counts folks ...

But the prices of virtually all things are always at an all-time high. That's inflation for you.

Comment

End of daze man innit- and yo de man spoke 'n' oudda east came blood of da bruvvas

Verily shall i smite de white honkey mofo

mee posse is gearin up fer de rumble

innit sorted

Comment

Hey, quit the Jafaican. You're not fooling anyone.
        Last edited by Davros; 11 April 2006, 14:46. Reason: Typo

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Do you think he's taking time out from his other job of Continuity Announcer on Radio 4?
          Presenter of "This Morning" is more likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros
            Hey, I'm presenting "This Morning" at the moment. We don't have no stinking Daleks on my show I can assure you.

By the way, I'm interviewing David Tennant and Billie Piper tomorrow if you want to tune in.

Comment

mi 100% Jamaican and i assure yu
              i ain't a Jafaican, me know that you are da man and you always have a plan

Comment

Originally posted by Davros

Jesum Peeze, a cyan bleve dat mi lose de game."

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Do you think he's taking time out from his other job of Continuity Announcer on Radio 4?
                  Mi wud radda yu nuh chat to mi

Comment

Working...
                  X