• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's all over bar the shouting.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all over bar the shouting.

England 591-6 Dec.
    India 300 & 269 - 8

India lost the last 5 wickets for 7 runs.

4-0 Whitewash for the series.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    England 591-6 Dec.
    India 300 & 269 - 8

India lost the last 5 wickets for 7 runs.

4-0 Whitewash for the series.
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
      Indeed. Too easy. Bring on the Aussies.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
        WSS.

Cricket. Fook me, should have died out 200 years ago.

Comment

I was there today. Most enjoyable.

Shame Sachin didn't get his ton.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            I was there today. Most enjoyable.

Shame Sachin didn't get his ton.
            Funny that. I'm glad he didn't do it against England in a test match. Save it for Australia.

Comment

WDSS. I would like him to get his 100 x 100, but I want us to win more.

Comment

Someone on TMS said the great Aussie and West Indies sides would not have hoped Tendulkar got his 100th 100 against them. This comment upset the so-called purists.

So to those who wrote in saying "Since when have we taken lessons on how to behave from the Australia or the West Indies," I say "Since we started winning".

Comment

How long till the SA overtakes the English on the ranking table? England plays next test match in March next year, against Sri Lanka, and SA plays 2 test with Australia at home, 3 test in Sri Lanka, and 3 test in New Zealand and then against India at home in Summer....

Comment

Originally posted by rd409 View Post
                    How long till the SA overtakes the English on the ranking table? England plays next test match in March next year, against Sri Lanka, .
                    We are supposed to be playing Pakistan in the UAE before then.
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X