• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Death to all squirrels

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death to all squirrels

..ok the pregnant one in my shed.

As I decided that I didn't want to upset the little "dears" around me by chasing said pest with a spade and causing damage, I've called out pest control.

And they said if they catch her under the law they have to kill her.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Send the kids out for the day and then cave its skull in with said spade? They can be vicious little buggers when cornered though so take backup with you.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

As I decided that I didn't want to upset the little "dears" around me by chasing said pest with a spade and causing damage, I've called out pest control.

Originally posted by administrator View Post
        Send the kids out for the day and then cave its skull in with said spade? They can be vicious little buggers when cornered though so take backup with you.

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        WHS
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

WHS
          You didn't by any chance take a certain fox home with you on the way back from the airport, did you?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            You didn't by any chance take a certain fox home with you on the way back from the airport, did you?
            No, he was gone when I was on my way home, no dead body in the road that I could see either.
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

You are a very horrible person.

Killing babies of a cute animal.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                You are a very horrible person.

Killing babies of a cute animal.

I'm with you on this one.

Hate Nothing- except Hatred

Comment

Why not just walk into the shed a few times. Scares 'em right off.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    Why not just walk into the shed a few times. Scares 'em right off.
                    It's got a nest (or whatever you call it) in there.

Plus my neighbours can see if I kill it and I know one of their brats will get the idea to report me to the RSPCA.

Though I know another one will be happy to help with it's disposal.

Grey squirrels aren't cute. They eat rubbish and if they get into anywhere i.e. lofts they chew things to shreds.

I could actually do the cheaper option, and wait until the entire family ods on the chemicals or suffocates on the plastic I keep in the shed. I found an asphyxiated one 2 years ago.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X