• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I have the horrible suspicion...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the horrible suspicion...

that Syed (the weasal) is going to win...

The look on the woman's face when he called her 'gorgeous' after he refused to support her in the boardroom.

I can only hope that AS doesn't take him on 'cos he won't want to be stabbed in the back himself.... (also it takes one to know one...)
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Oh come on, the whole thing is is a scam like any other crappy 'reality format they all live in a house someone gets voted off' bs that keeps the population from realising they are being robbed blind and rogered senseless by anyone with money.

Alan Sugar and the production team have a series to spin out and raise publicity and ratings - seriously think some mug who is daft enough to humiliate himself on TV is going to be trusted with a well paid job...?

Its free publicity for Alan Sugar... and another few billion braincells wasted watching it.

Syed will be doing the same circuit as the 'I was nearly in Big Brother 2' celebs before you know it.
    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

I s'pose so...

*puts on 'gullible ejit' t-shirt*
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

No class...

Sugar is a barrow boy and doesn't like anyone public school or with a good accent or class, so I'm afraid Sayed is a front-runner, like that loud-mouth tart with similar backround to Sayed that came close to winning last year. The best one is the English guy (co-operative, team player, not antagonistic) but he won't probably get very far. Who the **** would want to work for Sugar anyway ?

Comment

I was surprised they used Sugar for the series ... I mean Amstrad ... the Ratners of the electronics world.

Comment

Originally posted by TinTin
            Sugar is a barrow boy and doesn't like anyone public school or with a good accent or class, so I'm afraid Sayed is a front-runner, like that loud-mouth tart with similar backround to Sayed that came close to winning last year. The best one is the English guy (co-operative, team player, not antagonistic) but he won't probably get very far. Who the **** would want to work for Sugar anyway ?
            Clearly they do, otherwise they wouldn't have applied.

Comment

He's the pits...

Note the language he uses, he talks about (and out of) his *rse most of the time. At least Donald Trump behaved like a gentleman in the American version although he comes from a similar backround (ie self-starter).

Comment

Alan Sugar is a complete twat... the only reason he is stil in business is the efforts of people he bought in... the 'Apprentice' is little more than a pantomime for people dumb enough to watch daytime tv, and big brother.

This latest scam is an indication that maybe he needs publicity - and who needs publicity more than a 'star' on the brink of a fall....
                Vieze Oude Man

Comment

I saw Alan Sugar on Jonathan Ross last week, and he said that Sayed was a great bloke. I guess this Apprentice thing is fully filmed by now, so he knew who had won when he said it.

Alan Sugar is all right, apart from being a luvvie which I will never forgive him for. He made a shedload of money for a barrow-boy.

Comment

Ruth is looking good to win the Apprentice...
                    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Working...
                    X