• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rep Wars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rep Wars

This board became much more boring ever since it became impossible to leave some anonymous Rep signed as MF

If you agree then give me some +ve rep -

<--------------------------- there

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    This board became much more boring ever since it became impossible to leave some anonymous Rep signed as MF

If you agree then give me some +ve rep -
    I'm not falling for that trick again you rep whore.

give it to me instead

<-------------click the star here
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to AtW again.
      Won't tell you if I was leaving +ve or -ve though, spoils the surprise!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Looks like I have a completely loaded chamber.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I thought with Mrs MF out of action your chamber will be emptied due to friendly fire?!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            I thought with Mrs MF out of action your chamber will be emptied due to friendly fire?!
            I went to bed last night in my sordid little grief hole here in Uplands, Swansea, Dylan Thomas born just around the corner in what's now a 'Subway', determined to dream about Kiera Knightley. However, I woke up in the morning with roaring stonk-on dreaming about Hannah Gordon. She was well up for it I tell thi'. I've Wikipedia'd her and she's 70 and it's not put me off.

However I've just Google Image'd her and that's put me off, Kiera? Kiera? Sorry, really sorry love.....

Female CUKer's - how can I patch it up with sweet Kiera, and let darling Hannah down gently?

Male CUKer's - how can I plug Kiera's hole and unload my seed ASAP, and blow out the old bitch ASAP with minimum blame on me?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
              I went to bed last night in my sordid little grief hole here in Uplands, Swansea, Dylan Thomas born just around the corner in what's now a 'Subway', determined to dream about Kiera Knightley. However, I woke up in the morning with roaring stonk-on dreaming about Hannah Gordon. She was well up for it I tell thi'. I've Wikipedia'd her and she's 70 and it's not put me off.

However I've just Google Image'd her and that's put me off, Kiera? Kiera? Sorry, really sorry love.....

Female CUKer's - how can I patch it up with sweet Kiera, and let darling Hannah down gently?

Male CUKer's - how can I plug Kiera's hole and unload my seed ASAP, and blow out the old bitch ASAP with minimum blame on me?
              Why? just set your alarm, wake up from Kiera make a quick escape and go back to sleep dreaming of Hannah.
              Last edited by eek; 23 August 2011, 21:35.

Comment

Oi Stek,

You've been in either the Vivian or the Tavern tonight haven't you.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

If you agree then give me some +ve rep
                  I would like to, but I cant rep you again yet .....

I would say something like "I disagree, rep can be as funny as your face."

Why bother signing rep as MF? Man up and send nasty/funny rep under your own name.

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
                    Why bother signing rep as MF? Man up and send nasty/funny rep under your own name.
                    He can't man up. Ladyboy may be an option but Man?

Comment

Working...
                    X