• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Telethon to buy Pacharan's owner a new keyboard with all letters included.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Telethon to buy Pacharan's owner a new keyboard with all letters included.

Good people (and lizards) of CUK I implore you to reach for your wallets and purses and dig deep today for this special cause.

We have in our midst a struggling sockie master whose attempts at Gricer style postings are falling short. This is only partly due to their limited imagination but more importantly, it is due to their inability to post a single thread coherently.

Pledge now, pledge often.

TIA

Pondy
    Last edited by Pondlife; 24 August 2011, 09:10. Reason: I used Pacharan's keyboard by mistake.

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Good people (and lizards) of CUK I implore you to reach for your wallets and purses and dig deep today for this special cause.

We have in our midst a struggling sockie master who's attempts at Gricer style postings are falling short. This is only partly due to their limited imagination but more importantly, it is due to their inability to post a single thread coherently.

Pledge now, pledge often.

TIA

Pondy
    Oh dear.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

We have in our midst a struggling sockie master who's attempts at Gricer style postings are falling short. This is only partly due to their limited imagination but more importantly, it is due to their inability to post a single thread coherently. Pledge now, pledge often.

TIA

Pondy
      Sad Git

Even worse than the original

Being thick as a brick

Inability to type properly on the smart phone they are using to run the sockie while keeping their "real" account logged in at the same time. (That or they are pissed when they post)
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
      X