• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dixons suggestions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dixons suggestions

Just bought an external USB drive for £38.

At the checkout there was a suggestion for other things I may need to compliment my purchase.... Apple MacBook Air £1,226
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

All those things you might be interested in suggestions are screwed for me since my mother decided she'd like John Barrowman CDs and tickets for Mothers Day.

Comment

Suggest you talk to your local chavs who could sell you it half price.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        All those things you might be interested in suggestions are screwed for me since my mother decided she'd like John Barrowman CDs and tickets for Mothers Day.
        I bought my mum and MIL tickets to Cliff Richard 3 years ago. I seem to be on a really special mailing list ever since.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Dangerous things, automatic recommendations: S n a r k A t t a c k: My Tivo Thinks I'm Gay

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Dangerous things, automatic recommendations: S n a r k A t t a c k: My Tivo Thinks I'm Gay
            Basil Iwanyk is not a neo-Nazi.
            ...but he does have an unfortunate name.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
              Just bought an external USB drive for £38.

At the checkout there was a suggestion for other things I may need to compliment my purchase.... Apple MacBook Air £1,226
              My first purchase with an Amex Card was a £19 rail ticket. When I go the statement it read “Dear Paddy, we note your main interest is travel. We are offing two weeks in Thailand for £6,500.”
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

you gotta hand it to Amazon - their shopper insight technolog... on Twitpic
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                X