• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Samsung Galaxy SII

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung Galaxy SII

afternoon all,

ok, I gave in, and redeemed 150,000 of my air miles against a Samsung Galaxy SII from the rewards programme.

Any one else got one ?

Milan.

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    redeemed 150,000 of my air miles

Have they outsourced your tape changing job to India now and you have to commute daily?

Comment

He's built it up from years of intermittent commuting between Tulipville, UK and Tuliphole, Central Europe
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

I just got my airmiles statement. I could probably buy a plastic bag to put my phone in.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Has it arrived yet Milan? If not it might take a while: BBC News - Euro ban for Samsung Galaxy phone

Comment

bugger

no it hasn't arrived yet !

Milan.

Comment

I've got one, as has pmeswami.

Pleased with it so far.
              Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

bugger

no it hasn't arrived yet !

Milan.
                Why not? Are you waiting for sasguru to deliver it on his Hyabusa? Try a different courier company.

Comment

ok it arrived this morning

cool

also cool have an embargoed phone

now to figure out how to get my contacts off my nokia and onto this one

oh well
                  Milan.

Comment

now to figure out how to get my contacts off my nokia and onto this one
                    Copy from Nokia to Sim card.
                    Put sim card in galaxy and copy from sim card to google (in contacts select menu, import/export).

Simples.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X