• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Overpaid

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overpaid

For once my business bank account looks really healthy. Current clientco have overpaid me to the tune of a good 5 figures. Must have money to throw away.

It's just a shame i'll have to go and tell them tomorrow.

Originally posted by conned tractor View Post
    For once my business bank account looks really healthy. Current clientco have overpaid me to the tune of a good 5 figures. Must have money to throw away.

It's just a shame i'll have to go and tell them tomorrow.
    Clientco or the agency?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Clientco or the agency?
      Clientco.

Comment

Clientco.
        Why do you have to tell them?

They will probably not even spot it if they are that daft in the first place!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post

Why do you think? Or did your parents not put any effort into your upbringing?

Comment

Clientco.

Do you work at RBS ?
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              Do you work at RBS ?
              That would indeed complicate the moral aspects of this issue.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                Why do you think? Or did your parents not put any effort into your upbringing?
                Brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post

Because its not Conned tractors money and it never will be and they will definately see the error during some audit and they will come back to collect when he has probably spent it then he will have to find it, its the clients money morally and legally so just tell them and don't try and delay the inevitable
                  Last edited by Support Monkey; 25 August 2011, 10:28.

Comment

Originally posted by Support Monkey View Post
                    Because its not Conned tractors money and it never will be and they will definately see the error during some audit and they will come back to collect when he has probably spent it then he will have to find it, its the clients money morally and legally so just tell them and don't try and delay the inevitable
                    As much as i'd like to keep it, and yes they are muppets with a huge bank balance (not RBS), these are my thoughts exactly.

Comment

Working...
                    X