• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm Loving It

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Loving It

Now this is what I call worthwhile research.

Warnings about children's unhealthy lifestyles are common, but experts are now showing how junk food fans could look in middle age.

Computer wizardry allowed one family to see how their children will look at 40, if they do not change their habits.

How junk food will make kids age
    I doubt there's any "computer wizardry" going on here, they just took pictures of some posters here. Any guesses as to who's who?

Still, at least it should help alleviate the pensions timebomb as the fat feckers peg it before they are 50.

Not much of a change there. A fat ugly kid turns into a fat ugly adult

Comment

What a load of rubbish,

I've been eating junk food all my life and I don't look anything like that...

...no I'm worse :\

Comment

marriage

Could be worthy service for those who are about to marry -- send photo of your future wife and pay £10-20 to see how she will look like in 10 years

Comment

One of them's gotta be Spod and the other CarolB, but I'm not sure which is which.

Comment

> also enjoyed up to two litres of fizzy drinks each day.

Holy C - That must be the equivalent of thirty or more teaspoons of sugar each.

No wonder teachers can't keep discipline in classrooms these days - The kids must be bouncing round the walls!

If I had my way there'd be a massive sumptuary tax on sugar. Of course it'll never happen in the UK, because for some unaccountable reason the revolting confectionary and drinks we manufacture seem quite popular abroad.

Comment

Just about a year ago I worked on a contract with someone who looked a bit like the after version of that girl. I say "a bit" as she was much fatter than that picture shows.

She seemd to always have food with her. In meetings, arriving at work, going to the loo etc.

She was (apart from being a fat, ugly, ignorant moose) a rather nasty person.

Comment

I'm loving it

FYI DP, my 2 litres per day come courtesy of Ballygowan. 3 gym sessions a week for the last few years have produced a result that would be classed more like Orlaigh really:lol

Comment

Re: I'm loving it

Ballygowan? Is that an Irish whisky?

Don't start another thread on that minx......

Comment

Re: I'm loving it

The great British middlebrow media has done it again. It's not a fair comparison unless they also show what the kids would look like at 40 if they ate healthily. Thinner but just as 'angin', probably.

Comment

Working...
                    X