• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

GCSE results day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GCSE results day

Anyone else proud of their issue?

2 A*, 2 As, 7 Bs

Personally I'm sure they could have been better if Mark Zucherberg had never been born. :-)
    Last edited by Scrag Meister; 25 August 2011, 13:59.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Just waiting to hear...
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Another record-breaking year.

All shall have prizes.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        Another record-breaking year.

All shall have prizes.
        We must have the most over-qualified dole queue in the developed world.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

6A's and 6B's in addition to the A's in Maths and English she got last year. Obviously doesn't take after me - which is a good thing!
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
            Anyone else proud of their issue?

1 A*, 2 As, 7 Bs

Personally I'm sure they could have been better if Mark Zucherberg had never been born. :-)
            2 A*, 4 As, 3Bs. All "hard subjects, A*s in Science subjects. Chip off the old block
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              2 A*, 4 As, 3Bs. All "hard subjects, A*s in Science subjects. Chip off the old block
              The sins of the fathers shall be visited upon the sons.

Comment

Did anyone's sprogs get a 'C'?
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  The sins of the fathers shall be visited upon the sons.
                  The wife has just told me he is not my son
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    The wife has just told me he is not my son
                    He's her son when he does well at school
                    and your son when the police call at 1 o'clock in the morning
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X