• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's that time of year again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's that time of year again

When Tegenaria gigantea invade the house. Saw the first one last night scurrying across the bathroom floor.

That's the house hermetically sealed for the duration
    Me, me, me...

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    When Tegenaria gigantea invade the house. Saw the first one last night scurrying across the bathroom floor.

That's the house hermetically sealed for the duration
    Gert wuss

Comment

Get some pets. They will just eat them!
      It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

There was a fuggin' massive one in my laundry basket last week, when disturbed in ran up the chimney so it is probably back now watching me as I sleep at night.

Comment

The Giant house spider is indigenous to north western Europe. However, it was unwittingly introduced to the Pacific Northwest of North America circa 1900 due to human activity
          Someone unwittingly transported a number of sizeable spiders around 4000 miles? Just what "activity" might that have been?
          Concealed amongst the folds of fat belonging to a backpacking Yank salad-dodger most likely.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
          X