• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Given the state of the stock markets...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Given the state of the stock markets...

is it time to take out some equity from one of my houses to fund a massive short position?

No*. Next.

*Unless you have a clever system that guarantees riches like SantaClaus and JogOn that is denied to us lesser mortals.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
      is it time to take out some equity from one of my houses to fund a massive short position?
      Why not stick it all on Red?

No wait, I meant Black.

Just a mo

Yes definitely Black. I think.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        No*. Next.

*Unless you have a clever system that guarantees riches like SantaClaus and JogOn that is denied to us lesser mortals.
        On the greater fool theory (alongside the Qe3 announcement that will arrive today) I've just bet on the market rising.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I'd wait about 20 minutes before buying or selling anything..
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I get emails about that...

Comment

The best system I can probably reccomend is to ask Sasguru then do the complete opposite
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                The best system I can probably reccomend is to ask Sasguru then do the complete opposite
                So you recommend he takes equity out of his property to fund a massive short on the stock market?
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

So you recommend he takes equity out of his property to fund a massive short on the stock market?
                  Someone call FSA

Comment

Not going to play the 'argue with sasguru' game today sorry

Comment

Working...
                    X